Learning.Social aims to create a major learning community, where learners, tutors, experts, practitioners, managers, employees, and parents can exchange their expertise and knowledge in a comfortable social environment.
As a constructive utilization of social media to enhance learning and create an open learning environment, Learning.Social kindly requests all its subscribers to respect the following community guidelines:
- All discussions should stay focused on relevant learning subjects and experiences.
- Any racist, religious, political, bashing, discriminating or humiliating discussions will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic ban.
- All comments and questions related to a specific session should be written in the session’s discussion forum.
- All general discussions about a specific subject should be written in the subject’s discussion board inside the Forum.
- All Library and Forum discussions (comments, questions, answers) are shown in the respective News Feed (Dashboard) of the specific learning category.
- Currently, Learning.Social offers three learning packages: Business Skills, Primary School, and Secondary School.
- Each package has its own Library and Forum.